• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kef Q15 British monitor speakers - $200 (Rochester/Henrietta)

Register to hide this ad
I own a pair of KEF Q 3's They are tower speakers with same uniq driver technology with the tweeters in the center of the woofer . cost me 200 as well :) Also have a pair of c-95s with same uniq technlogy , but they are almost 20 years old now.
 
I owned a Q-90 but wasn't my cup of tea:)
I felt lucky to double my money and sell it for a buck-seventy-five, some 6 weeks later.
Disclaimer: I do own a lovely sounding pair pair of 104/2s.
 
Back
Top Bottom