• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ESS Rochester CL

Register to hide this ad
Start your engines!! Flexible on the price too!!


Ad:

ESS AMT 1D Speakers - $150 (Henrietta (RIT))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My father bought these speakers around 1979 for his home system when he was in medical school and now I have inherited them for my college living experience. Unfortunately I graduate this spring and really do not have the desire or the space to move them yet again. I have used them once up here and while nice, they take up a lot of room for which college apartments give you little of. The sound is great and realistic and I know in the future I'll be bummed to see them go. The only issue they have it that they have been moved around a lot. The covers could use new fabric and one definitely need to be repaired (see the pictures). I promise I was not abusive as my parent's movers were. One of the diaphragms needs to be replaced as well. Other than that they have done quite well for the 30 years they have been around! They certainly do not make them as they used to.

I am asking 150, but I am flexible on the price. The units weigh about 60 lbs so I would be more than happy to help you load them up. Please let me know if you would like any of pictures and do not be afraid to ask questions!
 
Just how good are these speakers? This is literally 5 minutes down the street from me.
 
I saw a posting for these a few months ago on the same craigslist. That posting included pictures. The cabs looked pretty beat to hell.

The only issue they have it that they have been moved around a lot. The covers could use new fabric and one definitely need to be repaired (see the pictures). I promise I was not abusive as my parent's movers were.

It appears the poster copy and pasted their earlier post but didn't include the pics.
 
Just how good are these speakers? This is literally 5 minutes down the street from me.

they're definitely worth the five minute trip - even if you're getting the same snow that we are here in Albany! :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom