• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Infinity Speakers are these

Register to hide this ad
They look like SM series, either with 12" (SM-122, SM-125) or 15" (SM-152, SM-155) woofers. I am betting on the 12" woofers. Not the ultimate in sound quality relative to other Infinity models, but VERY efficient. I hear there are a few mods, such as cabinet bracing and adding damping material that improve them for just a few dollars. They are probably worth $80, especially if you can flip the receiver and get some of your cash back.
 
My vote is for the SM-152's, because I had some - and they look awfully much like them -- vinyl cabinets and all.
 
Back
Top Bottom