• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL l100 for ...$100

Register to hide this ad
i really wish i lived in NY right now :drool: hope an AKer gets them and not some random flipper :nono:
 
Didn't get those. But I found JBL L100's yesterday at Goodwill and gave $35, which was all I could really spare. They wanted $50. Fantastic shape. They kicked my system way up. Mine are not Century's. They are configured slightly differently, not in-line.

So, now, hi to Audio Karma folks. I started with a Sony STR-7025, added the JBL-L100's, and I'm using my old Pioneer PL-230 with a belt fashioned from a piece of house wrap.
 
Didn't get those. But I found JBL L100's yesterday at Goodwill and gave $35, which was all I could really spare. They wanted $50. Fantastic shape. They kicked my system way up. Mine are not Century's. They are configured slightly differently, not in-line.

So, now, hi to Audio Karma folks. I started with a Sony STR-7025, added the JBL-L100's, and I'm using my old Pioneer PL-230 with a belt fashioned from a piece of house wrap.

:thmbsp:

And welcome!
 
I was just up there too! Man, makes me feel ripped off for my $300 pair I got a couple months back.
 
Back
Top Bottom