• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood 700M and 700C in A'gon

Register to hide this ad
dogscanskate said:
Posted in the ads here too, danamc is an AK member!
A couple of members have had the EW treatment on the 700M/C and they are very happy. Hope the buyer is an AKer, he has some fine gear on the way.
 
I tied to get this 700C but just could not come up w/ the money fast enough. Once I had the cash he already had a sale pending.
 
Rex Everything said:
I tied to get this 700C but just could not come up w/ the money fast enough. Once I had the cash he already had a sale pending.
Make sure you properly register your interest and intent with the seller so that you get on whatever waiting list he is maintaining of interested parties: Deals fall through for all kinds of reasons.

I just received an Audiogon-advertised SX-1250 yesterday, where there were buyers ahead of me: They all fell through, and I ended up with it:banana:.

All the best,
 
Njord Noatun said:
Make sure you properly register your interest and intent with the seller so that you get on whatever waiting list he is maintaining of interested parties: Deals fall through for all kinds of reasons.

I just received an Audiogon-advertised SX-1250 yesterday, where there were buyers ahead of me: They all fell through, and I ended up with it:banana:.

All the best,

Thanks for the reminder but I bought an Accuphse E-202 and T-101 already. I may go put my name on that list anyway.
 
Back
Top Bottom