• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KA 6100 Minneapolis area

Register to hide this ad
Lots of pictures but none of the back side. I had one of these and it is a very nice amp. The cosmetics seems to be good from what we can see. Price is good. Definitely worth checking out. It could be an easy fix, or it could require technical work. I would definitely risk it for the cost and condition. Key is that you can fix it yourself or you can get it repaired fairly cheaply.
 
Lots of pictures but none of the back side. I had one of these and it is a very nice amp. The cosmetics seems to be good from what we can see. Price is good. Definitely worth checking out. It could be an easy fix, or it could require technical work. I would definitely risk it for the cost and condition. Key is that you can fix it yourself or you can get it repaired fairly cheaply.
Yeah it looks nice, same beauty as my long gone and sweet sounding KA 3500 only with meters. I miss that little guy.
 
It has a timed delay before the audio turns on. Could be as simple as a bad timing cap or shot relay.

Very nice amps, I use one as my daily driver. They top out around $300 in great condition. Would take a look if you have skills and would try to snag it for $75-100.
 
That's funny, I worked on that one. It's just the phono that had bad FET's. I fixed it for the guy after he blew a channel, maybe he did it again.
 
Back
Top Bottom