• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KD550 Turntable - 200$ on Portland CL

Register to hide this ad
I have a KD-5100,(carbon fiber arm) which I bought back in '85 or so. I need to find a new lid though. Pretty nice backup tables.
 
Last edited:
I got it

The guy who had it was Incredible. He included the original 45 adapter (which has an overhang checker) and head shell. Also gave an Ortofon ff15e cartridge. The dust cover doesnt have a crack and he insisted on giving me back $50 for gas since I came from Eugene. A true gentleman.
Also, I love the TT
 
Nice one. However you will have to post pics if you want us to play with you! :D
 
Sorry

I am technologically defitiont. I will have to figure out how to post pics.
Oh, these are my first two posts.
 
I am technologically defitiont. I will have to figure out how to post pics.
Oh, these are my first two posts.

You don't spell so well either. ;) But that's ok, welcome anyway! :D

Seriously we always like to see the new stuff and it will help us when (if) you have questions.
 
Back
Top Bottom