• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KR-8050 vs Concept 5.5

Have you noticed that the 50hz boost switch does not have a very dramatic effect? With my KR-8050 I noticed the 50hz boost to be mild and not really noticeable that much at low volume, is this the same with yours? Maybe mine needs some work?

I've noticed the same with my KR-8050, the 50 Hz switch doesn't seem to make much of a difference at all.
 
I've noticed the same with my KR-8050, the 50 Hz switch doesn't seem to make much of a difference at all.

Do you think it's the switch itself or is the effect only noticeable at certain volume levels? I wonder if a recap would help.
 
Back
Top Bottom