• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KR-9400 fair price?

Register to hide this ad
It's really all over the board, I've seen them as high as 400 to 100 bucks. Condition is key and depends if you want a local sale vs an open market venue. The bay has some decent prices to give you a baseline, the rest would be up to you. Hope it helps!
 
$200, maybe $300 tops. A couple sold on CL in my area for about $200 recently.

Rob
 
I sold one in below average condition for $80.If it was in top shape I would have needed at least $150.Kenwoods seem to be undervalued.
 
I agree that Kenwoods are often undervalued but the 9X00 series is Monster class at 120 watts x 2 or greater and is a very good receiver.

So anything under 200 would be a good deal, and up to 300 would be OK if the condition was minty?

cnh2
 
Thanks for the replies. It is minty, looks like it is right out of the box. Think I'll start around $300 on the CL and see what I get offered.
 
Back
Top Bottom