• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KR-9600?

Register to hide this ad
That's a steal.



oldp2-9600rx.gif
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys, I did send an e-mail to the seller saying I would buy it. Haven't heard back but it's still early.
 
The 9600 has always been on my want list. They look so frickin cool. Tons of steel and meters. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.
 
haha that guy dont know what he's selling.
The KR 9600 is one of the greatest receivers ever.
He wants 80 bucks for it and it says its in great condition.
If i lived in his state, i would get it as soon as i could get to his place.
 
Wow. I'd be sprinting, and I already have a KR-9400 (that admittedly isn't working at the moment).
 
Well, I would be on my way but I haven't heard back from the seller and there is no phone number in the ad. I have a feeling it is already gone. Hey, isn't that an Eagle's song?:scratch2:
 
Hope you got it - I paid $75 for a KR-9400 and thought it was a steal - 80 bucks for a 9600 is just insane
 
Back
Top Bottom