• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood Supreme

And me also Bryan,
Right on~Please Do Tease and tickle us with some
Pic's whenever you can get around to it~Right On!
 
Congratulations! I'm glad they are staying together!! Sets easily get separated during a sale and that would be a tragic after 30 years!
 
I've got two 700Cs(one already EW'd),AND I'M ENVIOUS!!!!!

Seriously,congratulations.
Have you listened to them yet?
I'm always of the opinion that new owners should listen to their stock 700s before sending them away,just to get a handle on how great these pieces were straight from the factory.One really needs to appreciate just what masterpieces Kenwood wrought when they made them.
Then after acquiring a sense of Kenwood's accomplishment,send them to EW to get a sense of his genius.
Once again Bryan,well done you lucky guy.
 
You guys must be desperate. There was enough bad feedback to make me run and hide, I don't care what he's selling.
 
Supremes have arrived!

Passionate maybe- but not desparate.

I would agree, passionate and careful. A careful read of the sellers feedback, numerous emails and a phonecall were all very reassuring. Seller described the product accurately, packed it well and shipped it promptly.

I'm a happy camper.

Bryan
 
Nice to hear these showed up in good condition. My 700M/C are gone forever. Someone is enjoying them right now I'm sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom