First tube is on the 'rotisserie' and has been baking for about 90 minutes at 7.5 volts after being run up to 12.6 volts for 3 minutes. I'll go 2 hours total @ 7.5, let it cool, retest at 6.3vac, and report the results in the next 45 minutes or so.
Tung-sols have shipped as of this morning so I should have those by Friday or so.
As far as the remaining parts go, here's my planned order.
IBBA (based on the information in the 1st post of bhamham's thread here.....
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/show-me-your-ibam-ibba-2016.713900/ ... Thank you bhamham!) ...
---------------------------------
4 of everything below + a perf board and some solid core wire in 4 colors. 14 or 16 gauge?
12K 1/2 watt metal film resistors
33uF 50v electrolytic
10k 1/2w potentiometer
ring terminals or solder lugs as test points
RIAA Mod Parts (per dgillespie's post here
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/the-fisher-phono-preamp-and-riaa.600690/ ... Thank you Dave!)
---------------------------------
4 x 680pf silver mica caps (to make the 1350pf)
2 x 2M resistors (this plus below in series to get 2.13M)
2 x 130k resistors
2 x 350pf silver mica caps
2 x 270k resistors (since I'll be removing the PECs)
2 x 120k resistors
2 x 560pf silver mica caps
2 x 1" square pieces of perfboard
Current Inrush Protection
---------------------------------
CL80 Thermistor
Tuner Recap
---------------------------------
C210 - 1uf 350V film capacitor
C74 - 8uf 50V film capacitor
Screen Resistors (will rewire in the '7591 only' method.. I think this may have been your post Larry, but I can't seem to find it again from a quick search. Thank you however!)
---------------------------------
4 x 100ohm 1/2 watt resistors
Please let me know if I've got anything wrong here for a 500B.
Sam