• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH combo: MPLS CL

Register to hide this ad
Price seems a bit high, those KLH combos don't tend to get much love. I picked up a KLH 20 system with speakers and an extra TT unit for $40 a few months back and I was the only responder.
 
Been eyeballing a complete model 24 for $80,nice shape,mint speakers,but i cant pull the trigger!
 
I grew up listening to my parents' KLH 20 system. Man did the Beatles sound great to my young ears on that unit. Kept it through college and then the amp died. Had a Pickering cart on it that surely flavored by love of vintage sounds to this day. Hope it goes to a good home, although that one in the listing looks kind of beat.
 
A Model 24 w/speakers sold recently on feebay for $133.50+shipping. Shipping adds a lot, since they're quite heavy.

I just picked up a pair of the Model 20 speakers at GW, still looking for the rest of the system. The Model 20 speakers are almost identical to the Model 17's, except that they're 4 ohms and use an RCA jack. Very nice sounding speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom