• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH Model 23 question

ddragg1

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
So I picked up 2 sets of KLH 23's the other day for next to nothing. I hear these are pretty reputable speakers. I have been reading much information as to the drivers because I need to replace one tweeter and one woofer. Is it a FACT the the tweeters in the model 5,6,17,20,23 are all the same and is it a FACT that the model 23 and model 5 share the same woofer? There seems to be lots of debate on this issue. The tweeter is no good and the woofer has a cut lead wire. Thanks a bunch...
 
Register to hide this ad
Not absolutely sure about the tweeters but I think they are same across most models. There's a 4 ohm version in there.

Do a search here on AK and you should find some detail.
 
Back
Top Bottom