• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kolchak stalks his last...

Register to hide this ad
Damn, it's turning out to be one of those weekends.
I sure hope there isn't a third today.

R.I.P., sir
 
Aw, $hit! Ralphie Parker's dad in A Christmas Story?? Nuts! :sigh:
R.I.P., sir.
Tom
PS Not meaning to be ghoulish here, but these things happen in threes. 1. Don Knotts. 2. Darren McGavin. 3. who's next? :(
 
Barney Fife (Don Knots) also passed this weekend :pistols: No more bullet in his pocket :pistols:
 
Damn
A true great. He made anything he was in great. Pure acting ability and screen presence.
 
A favorite line of mine from "A Christmas Story"

On the big wooden crate that had the mighty-fine, one-legged lamp in it, "FRAGILE"

Pronounced by McGavin as, "fra-gee-lay"
and then he said, "must be Italian"


Spit up my pop on that one I did.



Retro
 
TT, thanks for the link. I had to use it to figure out who he was until I saw the pic. His name didn't ring a bell.
 
"Its a Major Award."
He was one of those actors,that when you saw him appear in a film,you knew it was gonna be alright.A fine actor,who will be missed.
Jimmy
 
Yeas I agree that Darren was great!I remember as a kid watching The Nightstalker and loving it!He will be sadly missed!
 
"Sons-o-bitches! Sons-o-biiiiiiiiitcheeeeeeessssssssssss!" RIP Messrs McGavin, Knotts & Weaver, you'll be sorely missed.
 
Back
Top Bottom