• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Large Lot of Vintage/newer Electronics

Register to hide this ad
if that happened here he would be getting calls 5 minutes after posting and you will see that stuff completely rebuilt and recapped on ebay in 5 hours LOL
 
I sure there is a few pieces in there that I could play with ........Just hope to hear from him
 
DBX 222 or 224 outboard decoder/encoder unit would be nice for an open reel deck. $45 is not too bad for all that stuff.
 
Looks like a Sherwood tube amp and tuner there. Well worth the asking price.
 
yeah I'd be on that like white on rice.
The BSR spectrum analyzer is popular with the car audio crowd. That gets near $100 all by itself.
And I think the Sherwood stuff has been spotted already, that's another few hundred.
Somebody GO!
 
I went and picked it up today....I will post some better pic's soon as I have a chance. But all in all I did good..........Some of this stuff I will never use
 
Well here are a couple pictures of the Sherwood amp and tuner. The guy I got them from said the worked many years ago when he stored them.
SDC13956.jpg

SDC13964.jpg

SDC13965.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom