• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

looking for grill cloth sources

OMI

Super Member
Where are some of the better places to get replacement grill cloth. I need to redo the grill cloth on my EPI TE 70's.

Thanks...
 
Register to hide this ad
Local fabric store for "exotics" and don't laugh...WalMart for plain black.

Are those covered in Tan or Khaki fabric? Just wondering.
 
Last edited:
After the foam covers on my Quadraflex box's died, I got some speaker cloth from the local fabric store.

Certainly not original. but I'd never get original foam. I made some simple frames and stapled it to the back and the original velcro hooks hold them perfectly.

If your looking for restoration original fabric, I can't help you there.
 
Try here:

http://www.scosche.com/efx/products/carpet/speaker_grill_cloth.asp

speaker_grill_cloth.jpg
 
Thanks for all the sources. I settled for parts express. Thanks again for the input folks....
 
Back
Top Bottom