• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Luxman Integrated L-480 DC/Bias Adjustments

Fhamre

Super Member
Hello
Any body have or know where to find the instructions on doing the amp and power supply adjustments on a Luxman L-480?
Thx
 
Register to hide this ad
I've looked around, there's not much info on that unit.
Generally speaking the DC balance adjustments are at the input of the driver circuit, and the bias is near the outputs.
Good luck, that's a nice amp.
 
I have never done much work on a Luxman piece before.Certainly a different design and layout than I am used to. I will likely give it a go with out instructions in a couple of days. Don't want to mess this unit up as it is a really sweet integrated.
 
Take some pics of the driver boards, and maybe some of the techs will give their observations about adjusting it.
 
Good idea.
Here is a pic. You can see the VR's to adjust.
The upper pair say "IO Adjust". The lower pair "L&R Out"
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 92
Yes, it is running fine. I just always like to set to factory specs. Haven't even measured the DC offset,yet.
 
Back
Top Bottom