• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mac 4100 - gel or no gel?

Look awesome ill be ordering some soon. Did you do anything with whatever is mounted on inside ends of panel glass. I don't believe its gel paper but something else
 
I believe I'm correct, that both the 2 Meters and the Dial Face used the exact same color Gel Material from the factory, that there is no difference in color-hue. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong?

With Swatch Packs of gel material that can be bought, and also possibly using something like only the Cool Blue LED Festoon Lamps for the Dial Face with the Gels removed, one could achieve a considerable variety of colors, it's all personal choice of course.

I only swapped the Dial Face Festoon Lamps to Cool Blue LED, was a super simple swap with no further surgery required.

If in the future event I have a Meter Lamp burn out, then I might further experiment with Gel Material colors-hues at this location. The cocoon wrap will then have to be removed to replace those Lamps, which I'd of course change both out.
 
Back
Top Bottom