• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mahogany MC2205 Cabinet

Very macho looking!!

Wonder if your 2205 is saying "do I look FAT in this cabinet?" Lol





Ok it's a joke.. just having some fun with it! :thmbsp:


-Gregory

It is very Macho looking, and if I was wearing that I would ask the same question, for sure....:thmbsp:

I think it makes it look "muscular"........it probably thinks its a MC2600 now.....:yes:

please no more pictures ,,,, I am dying of envy

They are coming, as soon as I have had breakfast.......:D
 
More pics

As promised, here they are.......

It would be wrong to not put more shots of this beautiful cabinet up here.....

img1102tg.jpg

img1103on.jpg

img1104b.jpg

img1105fo.jpg

img1106om.jpg

img1107sd.jpg
 
Awesome piece of work Kev :thmbsp:

......any plans on getting a few more cabs for your other Mc pieces? Did you have to remove the feet of the 2205?
 
Does it have the same type of ventilation slots on the bottom? It needs them and feet on the bottom to allow proper convection cooling.
 
Great wood work! Who would've thunk of using a boat builder? Plenty of ventilation, and you can see the insides. May be a dust collector inside. Enjoy! :music:
 
As others have mentioned, he could definitely sell those.

Your 2205 looks very minty as well! Nice.

Sadly, my friend passed away unexpectedly about a month ago........
So we wont be able to realize the full potential of his craftsmanship with these cabinets......

Yeah, its a pretty nice example of a MC2205.......it's in use fairly regularly....
 
Back
Top Bottom