• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 19

Register to hide this ad
I wonder why they think someone shopping for a Marantz 19 would need 'the role of a receiver as the cornerstone of the stereo system' explained to them...
 
Now updated with a face shot, must be a lurking ak member or a friend of a friend. I think $1700 for a 19 is VERY opimistic , $1200 would make more sense with the wood case. I want the one that sold for $60 2 months ago for parts.
 
Getting there but still not there- I had an offer to by a MINT one off of a CAM member for a gnote, no wood case- case would put it at $1200. Let it ride for a day or 2 at $1400 and see where it goes, stranger things have happened. I guess the owner is checking this post- a shot of a working centered scope in FM stereo would also help the listing- all add's value. People are only willing to pay top dollar for clean, mint, working units.


As well- a slip of the key for $140 would also be nice :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom