• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2252B(?) - $60

Register to hide this ad
Chicks was nice enough to send me a heads up on this one. I have too many projects sitting in the garage at the moment and I've owned a 2252B before. Nice receiver and a great price for someone. :thmbsp:
 
Little to far away for me, and I already have one (to be sold when I get around to it, as part of down-sizing). Someone who doesn't have (/hasn't had) one should go get that. Very nice receiver, and a decent price for it! :yes: :music:
So who is going to be the one to get it?
 
I used a 2252B for years and loved it. Ended up giving it to a friends son who was heading to Iraq and wanted to build a vintage system when he got home. As far as I know he is still using and enjoying it.

$60 is a great price. Hopefully some Ak'er can pick this up.
 
Back
Top Bottom