• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2275 Black is Beautiful

TMZ2

Active Member
PLEASE DON'T BREAK ANY OF THE PUBLIC FORUM RULES BY ASKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING. Thank you so much.

Now just wanted to show you guys another one of my european creations. I started with a very clean 2275. Removed the metal case. Had it professionally stripped and powder coated (fine texture black). Removed the faceplate and created one of my new anodized black with white lettering. No harm was done to this Marantz, all original parts still exist. Thanks.




 
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
In my most humble opinion, that is the most beautiful piece of gear.

Your work is amazing.
 
Yeah there are many Black faceplate on EBay now. 2270, 2275 and 4300. I asked the seller and was told black 4400 coming soon.

Thinking about get one.
 
If Saul Marantz saw what you did, it isn't unlikely that he would have decided to put out a few of them himself. It looks really fine.
 
That is beautiful.

I wonder how it would look with white LEDs in the selector indicators, and maybe an ice blue for the dial and meters. :scratch2: I did a 4400 with the white selector lamps, it looked pretty sweet.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
That is beautiful.

I wonder how it would look with white LEDs in the selector indicators, and maybe an ice blue for the dial and meters. :scratch2: I did a 4400 with the white selector lamps, it looked pretty sweet.

Maybe something like this ?

 
Back
Top Bottom