• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2600 - Euro Version?

$3,900. Omg!

Hey hey, a big congrats to the seller, an AKer!
Man, a price like that is way way out of my reach...
I guess I'll just have to make due with my little 2500's :D
 
Holey Moley $3900! Wow! Geez, I could've gotten one from audioweb for only $600! LOL
Yeah right! We all know A-web is just a scammer's paradise, so please take my above comments very lightly! ;-)

At 65lbs, I reckon it's not so much the weight of the unit I'd be worried about in shipping, but it's large size-bulk. I've seen some of these units back in thier day, and they are quite imposing. Not quite as imposing as a 132 lb McIntosh MC-2600, but unbelieveably large none the less.

I wish the new owner of this magnificent rare unit many years of both visual, and sonic enjoyment! Cheers! Mark D.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom