• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz HD360 speakers Technical specifications

Register to hide this ad
@gualarcon

Click on the blue link @swechsler posted, I Googled "Marantz HD360" and I found it quite easy.It has the instructions & owners manual if you care to download it.

Not sure why posted twice "there is nothing in google"
 
I could not find anything about these speakers (Marantz HD360)
I need your help my friends
Thanks a lot

@gualarcon

Click on the blue link @swechsler posted, I Googled "Marantz HD360" and I found it quite easy.It has the instructions & owners manual if you care to download it.

Not sure why posted twice "there is nothing in google"
What he said ^

You may need to register to download the link swesh posted above.
Here---> https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/marantz/hd360.shtml
It's free to register and they won't spam you or sell your information to anyone.
It appears you are having difficulties with a computer? As mentioned Google came up with results for your speakers
I'd strongly suggest you WRITE DOWN your user name and password if you do register for ANY website (using different usernames and passwords is wise rather than using the same ones everywhere but that is up to you) and KEEP THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD LIST SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom