• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mark Hollis, of Talk Talk, RIP

Register to hide this ad
RIP Mark Hollis
Talk Talk - Laughing Stock 1991
index.php
 
Wow, I recently acquired a trio of Ipod Classics and they were all loaded with other peoples' music. I was sat outside at lunchtime today enjoying some late summer sun and flicking through one of the Ipods. I happened upon Life''s What You Make It and enjoyed a great tune I hadn't heard for years. I had no idea of Mark Hollis' passing as news travels slowly down to NZ.

RIP Mark and thanks for some absolutely classic 80s tunes.
 
Back
Top Bottom