• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MartinLogan Motion 4

sxty8goats

Super Member
I just installed a pair of MartinLogan Motion 4 in my office. All I can say is "Wow"

The office system now includes,

Pioneer SX3700 Receiver/integrated amp
A generic MP3 player
MartinLogan Motion 4 speakers.
Sony Sub the cheep $100 sort. I'm only using it down below @ 70h you only realize it's there if you turn it off.

Soon to add, once I finish the repair, a Technics SL1200Mk2
 
Register to hide this ad
Is the Motion 4 an ESL hybrid? They must be something kind of new from ML cause I haven't seen one.
Martin Logans spread out such a great soundstage and realism to the music.
 
I think it is their newer line. I stumbled on them in BB. I thought the tweets were electrostats because they sound huge and smooth. Turns out it is a "Folded Motion" membrane. It is a very open and realistic speaker. I picked up my set on tehBay. The more I listen to them the more I love them.
 
Back
Top Bottom