Hi Everyone,
Hope I can get some good advice here, actually this is a great source for advice! Trying to figure out the best combination of amps to speakers and how these amps rank with one another. Each are in use in different rooms with different speakers. What are your thoughts on this dilemma, what do you consider a good combination or what should I test first?
My turntables are on one system, have to do something for a preamp but that will come later. For now it is a Mitsubishi DA-C7 only because the McIntosh C28 is giving out too much snap crackle pop so it has been taken out of the loop. On that system I'm currently running the MC 2505, speakers are a set of Ohm Series F.
Second system is an Aragon Soundstage going through the Aragon 4004k to a set of Martin Logan Series II
And the third is a Denon 3300 going into the PA-5 and speakers are a pair of Dynaudio Audience 72. That system does OK without an amp, just speakers directly to the Denon.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if I have crossed any of the rules, I tried to make sure I stayed within them
Thanks again!
Hope I can get some good advice here, actually this is a great source for advice! Trying to figure out the best combination of amps to speakers and how these amps rank with one another. Each are in use in different rooms with different speakers. What are your thoughts on this dilemma, what do you consider a good combination or what should I test first?
My turntables are on one system, have to do something for a preamp but that will come later. For now it is a Mitsubishi DA-C7 only because the McIntosh C28 is giving out too much snap crackle pop so it has been taken out of the loop. On that system I'm currently running the MC 2505, speakers are a set of Ohm Series F.
Second system is an Aragon Soundstage going through the Aragon 4004k to a set of Martin Logan Series II
And the third is a Denon 3300 going into the PA-5 and speakers are a pair of Dynaudio Audience 72. That system does OK without an amp, just speakers directly to the Denon.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much!
Please let me know if I have crossed any of the rules, I tried to make sure I stayed within them
Thanks again!