• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mcintosh mc2505

  1. J

    McIntosh MC2505 or MC2002?

    I currently have a MC 2505 Power Amp paired with a C26 Pre Amp and a MR 74 Tuner. I recently saw a MC 2002 pop up for sale where I live. Curious if you guys have heard both the 2002 and 2505 and if so which did you prefer? Kind of curious if it’s worth trading for the 2002. If I did trade...
  2. Selector Z

    McIntosh MC2505 Strange Issue.. What Could it Be?

    Greetings All! First off, thank you to everyone for all of your contributions, insight, and wisdom shared on this forum! I have been a big fan for many years and have learned so much from this forum over the years. First time posting to ask for help, I am really fretting over this problem and...
  3. RonnieCh

    Sansui CA-2000 ( plus other brand power amp)

    Hello again all: I’m running a CA-2000+BA-2000. A friend is bringing over a rebuilt McIntosh MC250. Is is OK to run the MC250 with the CA-2000 (Output 2) while leaving the BA-2000 in Output 1? Thanks in advance for any insight. Ronnie
  4. D

    MC-2505 Bottom Cover

    I am restoring a MAC MC2505 that has a missing bottom cover. I have the optional wood case with the Panloc rails, so the bottom cover with the mating rails is crucial. There currently is a used MAC MA-5100 Bottom cover w/Panloc rails on eBay. Does any MAC aficionado know if the MA-5100 bottom...
  5. H

    MC 2505, Nakamichi PA-5 and Aragon 4004k comparison

    Hi Everyone, Hope I can get some good advice here, actually this is a great source for advice! Trying to figure out the best combination of amps to speakers and how these amps rank with one another. Each are in use in different rooms with different speakers. What are your thoughts on this...
Back
Top Bottom