• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mcintosh C28 preamplifier (Buffalo) $600.00

hwirt

Super Member
Mcintosh C28 preamplifier (Buffalo)

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ele/3055776732.html

5Nc5Z35S13G23M93H8c6350c46e9b86ed13af.jpg



5N15Ib5Md3Kb3Ia3N4c632500df024df41462.jpg


5Ed5Kf5Mf3K23M53F5c6390a117d0313a1010.jpg


5Id5E75Md3Ed3Gf3M5c6389ef0e88da2a1a03.jpg




No Affiliation.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey Westy, I am not sure I follow your comment. Are you saying there is an expectation that all CL items should include a discount from what might otherwise be considered a fair and reasonable price? Or is the price noted too high regardless of hte fact that its coming from a CL listing?
 
Too high for CL. They don't even have a cabinet to offer. :no:


Steve

I agree; you just can't expect to get eBay prices on CL. If you want eBay prices list it on eBay. :yes: I mean we have all been dealing with CL long enough to know we aren't going to get top dollar for items we list on CL, it's just the nature of the beast.
 
Hey Westy, I am not sure I follow your comment. Are you saying there is an expectation that all CL items should include a discount from what might otherwise be considered a fair and reasonable price? Or is the price noted too high regardless of hte fact that its coming from a CL listing?

I'm not saying anything about discounts.
CL items consistantly go for less than ebay around these parts.


Steve
 
I'm not saying anything about discounts.
CL items consistantly go for less than ebay around these parts.


Steve

If you want market price CL is not the place to do it. It tends to attract the garage sale mentality. If you are willing to get less for your item, there are benefits to selling locally and avoiding shipping issues.
 
Back
Top Bottom