• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

McIntosh MA6100 repair in Seattle area?

Register to hide this ad
Absolutely! Randy Vikan of Audio Elite Technician. He is in Gig Harbor.

Randy is the former service manager for Magnolia Hi-Fi (the original Seattle stores) and has worked on McIntosh for many years. He is an authorized McIntosh repair facitlity and he really knows his stuff. You won't be dissapointed!

Larry
 
Digging up an old thread. Has Audio Elite Technician closed up shop? His website and contact has seemed to ceased.

I'm looking to get new faceplate bulbs soldered-in for a recently purchased MC202.
 
That's a bummer. I will have to call some of the other audio shops - Gig Harbor Audio, Hawthorne, and Definitive - and get an estimate.
 
FWIW, I have heard some strange stories about Hawthorne’s “repairs”. I’ve seen some very questionable things from Definitive. I don’t know Gig Harbor. Their web site info looked like they know stuff about vintage. Northwest audio is out, John should retire if he hasn’t.
 
Back
Top Bottom