• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mcintosh MC 75 Pair

Register to hide this ad
I really don't want or need them and I don't have the available funds at this time. Just thought I would put it out there in hopes another AK'er would get them.
 
I msg the seller, thinks he may have under valued them- now being relisted for thousands I'm sure, seems like a troll ad.
 
When I first saw the ad, there was no picture. Sounded like he didn't know what he had. I guess If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
 
I emailed for poops and giggles.

Apparently he realized his price was too low and changed the listing.

Oh well

Eric
 
Back
Top Bottom