• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh MC2300 Bridge Rectifier

Like I said "the search function is your friend". Type in 044-980 to find Patrice's downloaded copy of the original instructions for the Mac parts package in 1986 or so.

I believe it is attached to the 3rd posting.

To my knowledge moderator sets up stickys. Back in the day Mac would have me after a clinic, rebuild ALL Mc2300 boards, for free, if brought into the clinic. Mc2100s and mc2105s were at DOB' s discretion, MC 2300s were required.
 
Thanks for that c_dk... that is just the thing I had been searching for.

Sorry I don't know my way around this place... In my defense, it is huge!
 
Back
Top Bottom