• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh product placement on "Elementary" last night

04blackmaxx--i also think the meter and faceplate is cheesy but how about the blue lit acrylic platter? that is way cool. i think the latest version of the tt doesn't have the meter but i could be wrong.
 
04blackmaxx--i also think the meter and faceplate is cheesy but how about the blue lit acrylic platter? that is way cool. i think the latest version of the tt doesn't have the meter but i could be wrong.

I like the lighted platter. I suppose I could get that effect with my acriplat and it would look great but fromt eh factory is awesome.
 
Back
Top Bottom