VintageDutch
Active Member
Hi,
Today I went to a local electronic parts shop where I buy lots of "run of the mill transistor and other brand new "e-waist"
The owner had a bit of spare time And he told he might have a nice stack of ORIGINAL **N.O.S** STK Power AMP modules Might be coming up for sale. There are some with some extra solder (tested in circuit) but mostly brand new as he remembers.
Also he bought a large stock of N.O.S. parts like Japanese transistors and other stuff.
He seems to be lost for time sorting this out (it is that many, and he is running the shop with his wife and he is getting a bit older (early 60) and is slowing down...
That said... I really would like him to make a STK module stock list and buy it of him if it is what he claims that is.
Maybe even buy the NOS stock transistors as well.
I know Original STK Module are hard to get.
Are any of you girls and guy's interested I buying STK modules?
Cost I think will be [my buying Price+Handeling Fee+Shipment] for AK members. But remember UNTESTED! but with a picture before Buying of the actual module being sold
Modules could also be sold on one of the biggest International trading sites, but a lot more expensive..
SO.. I'm really testing water here before getting financially involved. (knowing there no guarantee's on selling)
**N.O.S.** New Old Stock
Today I went to a local electronic parts shop where I buy lots of "run of the mill transistor and other brand new "e-waist"
The owner had a bit of spare time And he told he might have a nice stack of ORIGINAL **N.O.S** STK Power AMP modules Might be coming up for sale. There are some with some extra solder (tested in circuit) but mostly brand new as he remembers.
Also he bought a large stock of N.O.S. parts like Japanese transistors and other stuff.
He seems to be lost for time sorting this out (it is that many, and he is running the shop with his wife and he is getting a bit older (early 60) and is slowing down...
That said... I really would like him to make a STK module stock list and buy it of him if it is what he claims that is.
Maybe even buy the NOS stock transistors as well.
I know Original STK Module are hard to get.
Are any of you girls and guy's interested I buying STK modules?
Cost I think will be [my buying Price+Handeling Fee+Shipment] for AK members. But remember UNTESTED! but with a picture before Buying of the actual module being sold
Modules could also be sold on one of the biggest International trading sites, but a lot more expensive..
SO.. I'm really testing water here before getting financially involved. (knowing there no guarantee's on selling)
**N.O.S.** New Old Stock