Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Hey guys....that was actually my ad..I decided to keep it for a few reasons..one I really like this amp...two it's really clean...and three there's no market here in ABQ
A M-510 huh...good luck some people swear the 508 is way better but I really like the 504 and it doesnt have the cap problem the 508 does..currently seeking out its matching pre...the P-304.
Damn nice...a hair nicer then mine...looks like he has the same bulb out on his right meter...u can see the reflection each side should have two bulbs.
Damn nice...a hair nicer then mine...looks like he has the same bulb out on his right meter...u can see the reflection each side should have two bulbs.
Hey guys....that was actually my ad..I decided to keep it for a few reasons..one I really like this amp...two it's really clean...and three there's no market here in ABQ
Huh I'd heard they were no longer to be had from Onkyo...there was a guy on Ebay saling them for awhile but I havn't seen them in a bit....then again they are a pain to get to