• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

most creative album covers

bon jov's slippery when was around $10k originally to photo a wet t shirt and it was shot down so they basically pulled out a black trash bag poured water on it and bam a $10.00 album cover was made !
That's hilarious. That's the first CD's of theirs I bought back when I was learning guitar in my childhood. What a funny (mature) background to know. I knew there had to be some examples of outrageous album art budgets...the cover sells the album half the time! We don't always have time to listen, so the cover is always our first impression. Worth the investment in my opinion!
 
That's hilarious. That's the first CD's of theirs I bought back when I was learning guitar in my childhood. What a funny (mature) background to know. I knew there had to be some examples of outrageous album art budgets...the cover sells the album half the time! We don't always have time to listen, so the cover is always our first impression. Worth the investment in my opinion!
yeah man! think of how many album covers attracted people without even hearing all the songs on it! makes me think back to the 80's and 90's when you would hear a song on the radio and run out and buy the album without knowing everything on it . i remember some disapointing ones . my buddy buys any album with a car or motorcycle on the cover !
 
yeah man! think of how many album covers attracted people without even hearing all the songs on it! makes me think back to the 80's and 90's when you would hear a song on the radio and run out and buy the album without knowing everything on it . i remember some disapointing ones . my buddy buys any album with a car or motorcycle on the cover !
Man I wonder if there's a thread about "what album cover would you get tattoo'd". I'll start: I'd get the Baboon from Hiatus Kaiyote's 2nd album on my shoulder or something.
 
mg1975.jpg


486482330-366422dc-452e-40b1-9f78-d00887cbffa7.jpg


poe1.jpg
 
Megan Thee Stallion - Good News, 2020

Looks ordinary, but viewed in Apple Music on the iPhone or iPad, it's animated, not full on augmented reality, but looks pretty cool.

Megan Thee Stallion - Good News.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom