• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mountains To Climb; One A Day

Nice!
Did you take these pictures in your travels?

I spent a little while living in Nepal about 20 years ago.... these pictures make the think of my time there!
 
Nice!
Did you take these pictures in your travels?
I spent a little while living in Nepal about 20 years ago.... these pictures make the think of my time there!
That's cool that you lived there.

But alas, these are not mine- they are my pinings for personal and spiritual involvement (and dreams of climbing) of mountainous regions, and I just wanted to share these feelings through imagery.
 
I always thought the Dolomites looked very intimidating:
images
Interweb photo.
 
Back
Top Bottom