• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MPLS CL: Get Your RTR Fixer Uppers

Register to hide this ad
Hmmmm....no plug to test? Would you buy anything from someone who has no electricity- I mean, besides moonshine?
 
It seems to me you know already that machines that old, and that upper echelon (looks to me like large reel capable) are going to need extensive going over and belt/idler replacement to work well. I assume that the seller didn't want to find this out, so looked for a plug with his eyes closed and in handcuffs with mittens on.
The question is, are they worth 15 bucks as projects to you?
 
None of them are large reel capable...the Sony is a TC-630, I believe....that one might be nice...the others are not exactly high end machines....
 
Hmm -- maybe they just look big. I was just guessing, so I'm sure you're right.
 
Back
Top Bottom