• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mpls. CL JBL 4410, AR4x, etc.

Register to hide this ad
4411's, actually - more rare than 4410 and likely "worth" $750+...

I think you knew that, typo, right? :p:

:D
 
Without posting a firm asking price, it seemed destined for that kind of thing.

Sad part is, if you're the only cat asking, he could lead you on by pretending there's another party.

Not cool at all.
 
Clmrt said:
4411's, actually - more rare than 4410 and likely "worth" $750+...

I think you knew that, typo, right? :p:

:D
Typo or someheimer's.:sigh: I called about the JBL's last night. Asked if he had a price. He said the woofers were refoamed at Midwest and he is asking $650. He seems very well informed about studio monitors. He states he is selling to gain back space.
 
Back
Top Bottom