• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4410 Studio Speakers - $35 Wash DC CL

Register to hide this ad
The condition is not "fair", it's poor. Oddly I have just been trying out a pair of 4408 on loan with option to buy . I'm not really loving them.
 
Really a no brainer. If you can't check them out prior to purchase, skip your morning coffee run for a week. They will pay for themselves if you flip.
 
The condition is not "fair", it's poor. Oddly I have just been trying out a pair of 4408 on loan with option to buy . I'm not really loving them.

The 4410s are highly regarded by the AK crowd. It's nothing like the 4408. However, if you put the same drivers from the 4408 into the L60T (which I still have), that really allows those woofers to breath and sound respectable.
 
Back
Top Bottom