• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Music Quiz

In all fairness I did have alot of help. :D

I kinda thought it would work out this way. The person that knew the answer to the last unanswered question would win. Just couldn't come up with a better way to make it work.

You gotta think the last unanswered question is probably the toughest so kudos to the person who gets it. :thmbsp:

Terry
 
The next 5 questions:

6. On what label was the original United States release of David Bowie's hit song "Space Oddity"?

7. The Osmond Brothers, as they originally were known, first became famous because of frequent appearances on what weekly television program?

8. What famous country singer, who uses his first and middle names professionally, has a real last name of "Covel?"

9. Elvis Presley made the Top 10 in late 1963 with "Bossa Nova Baby" and in mid-1969 with "in the Ghetto." In the almost six years between those two hits, Elvis had only one Top 10 single on the Billboard Hot 100. Name it.

10. What was the only Top 40 hit for Emerson, Lake & Palmer"?

Good luck.

Terry
 
#6 - Rca? That's all I got. I know nothing about billboard pop charts. Ask me about the British folk revival, psychedelic rock or LA singer songwriters of the 70s and I might have an ice cube's chance in hell.
 
Back
Top Bottom