• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Must be on drugs

Register to hide this ad
!

Absolutely beautiful speakers. BUT, that's just asinine. This guy must be betting on someone with their tax rebate check burning a hole in their pocket having an itchy trigger finger.:yes:
 
Yup, damn fine speaker's but I've never seen that asking price. I have a pair of 1000'Ms that I paid $1350 for with no regrets but that price is silly.

Another seller that think's what he/she has is gold just because IMHO...R1

P.S. From what I understand the 1000M's were $1950 new,,,,,,,,,,,,,R1:music:
 
I see a tiny imperfection in the wood just below the woofer on the right. Perfection only at that price! Just looked again, it's not tiny, That's a gouge!!
Nice wood on the cab's other than that.
Craig
 
"A fool and their money are soon parted" --- unfortunately, I have been that fool. Beautiful gear with a great reputation can make even the best of a little "chemical".

DK
 
If I was in the market and had the bread..I might go as high as $1300 for a emaculent mint pair. The NS-1000's costed a little more than NS-1000M's when they were new . The fool is asking the price of a brand new 1979-80.Hell I only paid $880 for my pair of NS-1000's in 1980. And I think my brother only paid like $600 for his/my pair of NS-1000M's in 1979.
 
NS-1000 ebony finish
 

Attachments

  • NS-1000 close up ebony finish.JPG
    NS-1000 close up ebony finish.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 28
That seller had the same pair advertised a while back for about half that price but stopped the auction before it ended. Magically now they have doubled in price in the last couple of months.
 
I hope he gets it... I have two pair in nicer shape and I am contemplating selling one pair..
 
Back
Top Bottom