• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My Grant Fdelity system.

Sweet setup. I onow I'll be looking at the Grant speakers should I ever upgrade my pair. I bet they sound great!
 
Here is the source at night. The USB transmiter on. I use JRiver media 16

dsc00201cv.jpg

By komoyuki at 2012-01-07
 
Haha this has got to be my favorite Member's Systems quote ever. From it's punctuationless-ness to the fact it mentioned nothing about the stereo.

Great set-up, the Jenga style integrated rack looks good and those monitors are very classy. That couch looks like an A+ listening spot as well.

I said nice as in nice stereo system then i saw the pretty women in pic wich got me excited so i wanted to know who she was.But yea i love the grant setup simple and nice .To the OP did you ever get around of doing the night pics of the amp . :thmbsp:
 
I have 4 4x4" wood block standing on the amplifier to hold the second wood panel. Not the "more solid" rack for the moment but i am pet/child free so.

I might take a night shot tonight to show the beautifull glow :)
 
Here are some night shots. I do not have the right camera to get quality low lights pictures. (Better in real)
I like the last shot.

dsc00228ig.jpg

By komoyuki at 2012-01-09
dsc00227z.jpg

By komoyuki at 2012-01-09
dsc00221ze.jpg

By komoyuki at 2012-01-09
 
Last edited:
Very nice room, I like a symmetrical room as much as a good pair of speakers :thmbsp:

The amp would be too bright for my liking, but that's just a personal thing :D
 
The blue light isn't that bright in real. Indeed it look hard on the picture but seriouslty it's a very nice amp to look at.

I bought the wood from home depot. And i've cut a small border to make it more "beefier" :)
 
C6Bill, i use to own a pair of Wharfedale diamond 9.2 and Evo-40. I think wharfedale is a forgotten brand that wroth an audition. The Opus serie look terrific and i wish i could hear a pair. Unfortunately no dealer around here. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom