• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My new Denon DP-2500

ahSXMd6.jpg
Hi,
Nice table and arm.
Can anyone tell me anything about the arm, as I have the same on my TD124 and would like to verify the setup. Have not been able to find anything searching.
Is it a good performer, recommended cartridge types?
What headshell should I be looking at as I'm not sure I'll find the old one.
FWIW, the damping sleeve in the armtube is still compliant/not dried out

tia,
Nick
my_arm_denon_dp2500_1_rs.jpg
PS
Just found this on vinylengine

Tonearm: dynamically damped, static balance type
Effective length: 244mm
Overhang: 14mm
Acceptable cartridge weight: 5-11g
Headshell: aluminium alloy (PCL-3)
 
Last edited:
I see I posted in this thread earlier.

There was one bad thing on my one DP-2550 Table that has annoyed me since the day I bought it, and that was that the little Black Denon Decal is missing on the center of the Dustcover.

The original owner stuck a piece of Gold Foil-Tape in its place, which really looks stupid IMO.

I have searched for that little decal numerous times for such, with no luck.
 
Back
Top Bottom