• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My newest speaker build.

Well time to put this puppy to bed. I really like the sound I am getting(took a bit to get used to the brilliant highs) bass is solid and tight midrange is in there not too much or too little just right i guess. and the highs are definatly there. these have the attitude of big floor model speakers, what I have been trying to get for a long time and lucked up and got it in these. I am sure some of my liking them so much is self gradfication. but I am sticking with the build as it stands. thank you everyone for the good comments. on to the next project, I already got it swirling around in my head.
 
Good for you! Some day I hope to do something like this, or some open baffles.
Look forward to reading about your next project.

Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom