• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mystery Part / Thing

Mystery solved !

Now let's figured out why I can't see images posted by Robisme.

Can the rest of you guys see them ?
 
If you can't see my image it's 28 grams.

Rob


Ok. That's it then. Usually doesn't take long on this forum to figure out what something is.


Mystery solved !

Now let's figured out why I can't see images posted by Robisme.

Can the rest of you guys see them ?

The first two pics in my original post only allowed me to see them (apparently in only "my album"??)

The third pic in my original post is an external link (PhotoBucket).


.
 
^^^ 10-4.

Robisme rocks ! He and I are Sansui enthusiasts.

(note to Rob...the B-2101 is still my primary project, even though it's been waiting a year. I hoping this winter to look into it again.)
 
Back
Top Bottom