• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mystery Speakers

Register to hide this ad
Bought but the two midrange are broken. One has cracked cone and other has cracks and holes !! But, but WOW do they sound good with my Scott 340a :) Funny thing is there is no distortion from the two broken mid range speakers. I cranked them and they are smooth as butter. If I keep these I would hope they could be reconed. Woofers are also special I am told and they are perfect as are the two tweeters. Front of cabinet is marble or granite and they are heavy.

I think the woofers alone are worth the 100 bucks and 20 miles there and back.
 
Last edited:
Not sure about the recone part as they're ceramic. Though you can replace them with new, to the tune of about $400 each. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom