• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nakamichi Dragon CT turntable on Detroit CL!!!

Register to hide this ad
Newmans all over it if its the real deal.
 
Newman had it in his car at the SMAC meet
 
I picked it up on the way to the meet. It's a beauty, but had loads of dust. Also, I got a Luxman C-300 out of the deal.
 
I picked it up on the way to the meet. It's a beauty, but had loads of dust. Also, I got a Luxman C-300 out of the deal.


Congratulations Dave! If that Dragon CT had been local to me I would have been all over it.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
I told him to leave the Nak for someone who wants to use it.

Must be hard to use what two oracles, the nak and lord knows how many other tables at the same time....
 
:worthless:

damn that's a nice tt...
nice pre too, did you get it with the wooden case or not?


congrats,
Bert.
 
WOW! Never seen one before, whad' 'ya pay for the haul if you don't mind?

YOU LUCKY DAWG!!! Peace and enjoy! Craig
 
Back
Top Bottom