• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nakamichi Dragoneating tapes

jshakoor

New Member
i have a Nakamichi Dragon which, from time to time, starts eating up the tape from one side. Does this in both directions, and does not do it all the time.
I would be grateful for suggestions as to where I can get it fixed, preferably in the Florida area because that is where I live. However, I would be happy to ship the deck anywhere else. I would also be willing to get the deck entirely overhauled if that is considered necessary after examination.
Look forward to a response from members.
Thanks in advance
Javed
 
Register to hide this ad
Perry is great and I would highly recommend his work, however be prepared for a long wait as his cue is rather long.
 
You might also consider AK member Nakdoc whose shop is located in Nashville, TN. You could PM him to discuss the particulars related to your unit.
 
IMHO, for the best service, you must cross the narrow sea, and seek out Daenerys Targaryen, khalisi of the great grass sea, breaker of chains, and mother of dragons.

anything else is a distant second.
 
Back
Top Bottom